• 220V/30A electrical outlet required
• Access to a 3-compartment sink
• If no access to a 3-compartment sink, then access to water/drain
(no direct waterline or drainage required)
• Consumable and Supply Storage
(Refrigerated/Frozen and Dry Storage)
• Proprietary design
• NSF Approved
• Sanitizes the dispensing spigots once every hour
• Ensures that our robots are sanitary, hygienic and operating safely
• Utilizes a Sterasheen Sanitizer
• Designed to recognize when a potential customer approaches the robot or walks by.
• When triggered, the robot enters an Attract Mode, which is designed for maximum entertainment.
• Sensors can be disabled by operator
• Ability to remotely monitor temperatures in all refrigerated areas of the robot.
• Operator alerted if temperatures fluctuate.
• System will go into a standby mode if temperatures fluctuate too far out
of a safe zone or if they remain elevated for too long.
• Ability to remotely monitor your usage and product levels
• Robot will alert the operator when there are 40 cups left
• Robot will alert the operator when 25% liquid mix is left in each hopper
• Robots recognizes when there is a cup in the hand or the product delivery door
• If a power outage occurs, the robot will send an alert to the operator
• The robot will time-stamp the time the power outage occurred and when the power returns to the robot.
• When the power returns to the robot, it will go into a standby mode and send an alert to the operator